OEM Steel adjustable gas spring struts for truck or machinery
The standard range of lockable gas spring includes:
· 70 different items
· Force ranging from 200 to 1000 N
· Strokes from 15 to 210 mm
· A number of different release mechanisms
1. OEM service provide
2. 316 stailess steel or steel
3. Gas Spring samples provide
4. More then 10 years experience
1. Nitrogen filled inside the tube of gas spring / strut / lift
2. Stainless steel Gas Spring / strut / lift has strong stability
3. No noise,smooth operation
4. Easy installation
5. More than 10 years of gas springs / struts / lifts experience
6. Can design for you as you need
7. Can be used for auto,automobile, industry ,furniture,cabonet
|Surface treadment||Chrome Plated,Black Coating,Zinc Plated,Nickel Plated|
|Colour||Black,silver,white,yellow and so on as you need|
|Metal or plastic ball socketed end fitting,Chrome plated end
fitting, Metal eye end fitting, Clevis end fitting,Threaded end
fitting,Bracket,Stainless steel end fitting……|
|Experience||More than 10 years of produce and exported experience|
|Supply Ability||100,000 pieces/month|
|Package||Each one with a plastic bag packaged,and put in carton,then pallet
or send into container.Also can pack as client’s request.|
machinery,heavy machinery,agriculture machinery|
Stainless steel Advantages:
1. Use the high quality material in china.
2. Advanced machine make stainless steel gas spring / strut / lift more nice,and reduce the lead time.
3. Increase the usage life of gas spring / strut / lift .
4. Has exactly working on every prodution.
5. also has test machine ensure the qulity of tainless steel gas spring / strut / lift.
6. Certificate: ISO 9001:2008
|Type||Diameter of Rod (d)||Diameter of Tube (D)||Stroke (S)||Extension Length (L)||Force|
Packaging & Shipping
|Packaging Detail:||Each one with a plastic bag packaged, and put in exported carton,
and then pallet or sends into container, or according customer need|
|Delivery Detail:||Mainly depend on the quantity and products|
Typical areas of use include controlled opening and closing of
hatches and hoods. But they can be equally adept at controlling
complete equipment such as ventilation apertures, chairs, beds,
windows, tools and machinery - the list can be made very long.
Even really heavy units can be lifted by hand, with the aid of gas